Accounting & Taxes
Accounting Consultant Maryland
MRG (Tax & Financial Services)
IRS Authorized e-filing
Representing Taxpayers Before The IRS
Practice Before the IRS. Practice before the IRS encompasses all matters connected with presentations to the IRS and related to a taxpayer’s rights, privileges, or liabilities. Such presentations include the following:
- Preparing documents.
- Filing documents.
- Correspondence with the IRS.
- Providing advice.
- Representing a client at conferences.
Circular 230 covers all matters relating to any of the following.
Communicating with the IRS on behalf of a taxpayer regarding the taxpayer’s rights,
privileges, or liabilities under laws and regulations administered by the IRS.
- Representing a taxpayer at conferences, hearings, or meetings with the IRS.
- Preparing, filing, or submitting documents, or advising on the preparation.
- Filing or submission of documents, including tax returns, with the IRS on behalf of a taxpayer.
- Providing a client with written tax advice on one or more Federal tax matters.
Tax Schedule A, B, C, D, E (Form 1040)
C-Corporation Form 1120
Trust Tax Returns Trust 1041
Partnership Tax Returns Form 1065
501 (C) 3 NPO/NGO
Book a Free 45 Minute Zoom Call to discuss your project!